Friday 10 December 2010

Complete Album Cover Layout




Front Cover
I have decided to use a chess peice design for the front cover of the album, my main reasons for doing this is because it ties in with the idea of the album name 'The Games That Play Us' It still maintains having a dark eseence to it, that NLX has. I decided to make the image bold, and stand out in the middle of the page as it gives the essence that the artist somewhat stands alone from other artists, even of her own style.
I have remained using the same text as NLX uses for her logo to give a sense of authenticity to the artist, and so it looks more familiar to the artist.
Back Cover:
 I have remained using the same chess peices but merged them together to make it look more unique.
Although I have made another name for the album I have still used the same track listing as the NLX album. I have also included a bar code to make it look more realistic/authentic.
CD Design:
The disc design still uses the same writing as the album cover and same chess peice print, however I have inverted the image and dragged it out and changed the colours so it has a psychadelic feel to it, however it still maintains that 'dark' image that NLX promotes.

This is the inside pages, i composed the thank you notes from previous thank you's NLX has done to show professionalism. 
I included the checker board to continue with the theme of the chess piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment